Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!



The big girls drew the line this year and it was WIDE. They no longer wanted to dress like the "babies". This sad mama asked if she could still color coordinate...and they said..yes! I am so lucky=:)



The "Babies".


I made a pineapple bake today. As I was cutting through the loaf, I think I noticed a bunny shape in the bread. Do you see a bunny shape?



We had several egg hunts!


And made our first annual bunny cake. This is actually the second one..truth be told the first one fell apart! I am hopeful that as our Easters progress this becomes a tradition for my girls.


We also saw real Easter eggs!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
















1 comment:

Lori said...

What a beautiful Easter! When I saw the bunny bread, I thought, "Oh how cute, she made bunny toast!!" :D
The bunny cake is DARLING!!
Your children all look SO colorful and happy in their Easter best!! :)